Porcelana Krzysztof has a long tradition when it comes to producing porcelain. The company was
established in 1831 by Carl Krister, however the history of the production facilities starts in the year 1820. From the very beginning the production facility is located in Wałbrzych, Lower Silesia. At the beginning of the 20th century the company transformed into a joint-stock company which was incorporated into the Bavarian cartel along with the porcelain company Philip Rosenthal..
Foundation of the company – Karl Krister starts the production
The company becomes the leading porcelain production company when it comes to the European market (also selling to America)
The first prize on the Trade Fair in Breslau (Wrocław)
Prize on the trade fairs in Paris
Transformation into a joint-stock company
The company becomes a part of the Bavarian cartel – PHILIP ROSENTHAL KRISTER PORZELLAN MANUFAKTUR AG
Takeover of the company by the the Polish state and changing name to "Państwowa Fabryka Porcelany KRISTER" and then to "Porcelana Stołowa KRZYSZTOF"
Introduction of the "W-WAWEL" trademark
The privatization of the compay, which leads to the establishment of Fabryka Porcelany "KRZYSZTOF" S.A.
Change of the legal form into Porcelana KRZYSZTOF Sp. z .o.o